Reiki Sessions and Chios Energy Healing Sessions
Reiki, pronounced (ray-key) originated in Japan and is an ancient Japanese Hands On Healing art.
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is given by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means "Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". Therefore, Reiki is actually "universally guided life force energy."
Chios Energy Healing Sessions (aura and chakra healing). This type of energy work employs spiritual healing methods which expand the awareness of the energy healer and uses energy, color and light healing techniques to catalyze healing in the patient’s energy field (aura and chakra system)—helping the patient break free from afflictions and limitations of body, mind and spirit. It may provide enhanced quality of life for the patient, and facilitate spiritual growth.
Both of these styles are usually used in every energy session. Please know that I am intuitively guided for these sessions, and each session the client needs something different, as we heal our issues in "layers", so every session will not be the same.
Reiki/Chios Energy Sessions- 1hr $60
The Benefits of Reiki or Chios Sessions:
- Post Traumatic Stress from any type of trauma or abuse
- Anxiety/anxiety attacks
- Speed healing from surgeries
- Broken Bones /minor injuries
- Emotional Disturbances, Depression, Anger
- ADD and ADHD
- Induces a state of deep relaxation/meditation
- Relieves/releases physical and emotional pain
- Accelerates natural healing
- Aids the detoxification process of the body
- Releases tension and negative stress
- Rebalanced the body’s energy
- Improves health and well-being
- Complements traditional therapies/treatments
*This is just to name a few of the benefits.
**Reiki is not a religion and does not interfere with any other therapies.